- Marty: „You’re not gonna believe this. We have to go back to 1955!„
- Doc: „I don’t believe it!„
- Marty: „That’s right, Doc. November 12th, 1955.„
- Doc: „Unbelievable that Old Biff could’ve chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance, almost as if it were the temporal junction point of the entire space-time continuum. On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence.„
- — Marty and Doc after discovering when Old Biff handed down the almanac.
Quelle und mehr Informationen: Back to the Future Wikia – November 12